- Wealth Management
- Book a Meeting
- Client Login
Introducing Goldman Sachs Private Bank SelectSubmitted by Wendell Charles Financial on June 20th, 2018
Now available to clients of our firm through our broker/dealer, LPL Financial, Goldman Sachs Private Bank Select (“GS Select”), a securities-based lending solution that uses diversified, non-retirement investment assets in a client’s pledged account as collateral. GS Select’s digital platform allows you to quickly and seamlessly establish a revolving line of credit, providing easy access to liquidity.
Download the Goldman Sachs Private Bank Select brochure for more information and contact us to see if this solution may be appropriate for your unique situation.
- Size: From $75,000 to $25 million, with initial minimum draw requirements of $75,000 and subsequent draws starting at $2,500
- Use: Any purpose other than purchasing or carrying margin stock
- Facility type: No Fee Revolving line of credit; clients can borrow, repay, and re-borrow multiple times
- Collateral: Non-retirement investment assets, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds
- Interest rate: 1-month LIBOR, reset monthly, plus a spread determined by loan amount.
- Documents: No personal financial statements, tax retruns or paper applications.